Craft & Consumer Expo
Booth Vendor Fees: $75/Non-Chamber Members, $50/Members, $25/Non-Profit Organizations
1. Booth spaces are 10’x 10′. Electricity provided on a first request basis at no additional charge.
2 Booth spaces must be paid in full to reserve your space, at which time the space will be assigned.
3. All vendors responsible for their own tables/chairs/booth contents.
4. Set up time begins at 10:00 am. MUST BE COMPLETED BY NOON.
5. All Vendors are required to donate a door prize and have it announced with the DJ at 2:30 pm
6. Vendors are responsible for breakdown and clean up of their space but will not be allowed to begin breakdown until 3:00 pm.
7. There will be a Booth Decorating Contest, and the winning booth will receive a free vendor space in 2019.
Theme: Be My Valentine
I (we) have read, understand, and will abide by the Rules of the Crosby-Huffman Chamber of commerce as defined herein. The information I have provided on the registration form is true and correct. I release and absolve the Chamber and/or any individual(s) associated with the Chamber from any responsibility, personal liability, loss claims, and/or damages arising out of, or in connection with the Craft & Consumer Expo 2018. I will provide all necessary permits, insurance, and certificates to meet the terms and conditions of this event and this Liability Release.
By submitting this form, I agree to the Above conditions.
Click HERE to pay.